Scan for a free marketing idea coupon
RHONA M. BRONSON
Multi-media Marketing and Communications Strategist
Skills Brought to Every Project
- BROAD MARKETING TOOLKIT
- SOCIAL MEDIA SAVVY
- MOTIVATIONAL TEAM MANAGEMENT
- RESULTS DRIVEN
- REVENUE MENTALITY
Currently the Marketing Director at The Press of Atlantic City Media Group, previously served in multiple capacities for various industries including another media group, a management association, management and financial consulting groups, ad agencies, educational groups, and a consumer products company.
BROAD MARKETING TOOLKIT -
Experienced in multi-media marketing campaigns integrating digital, social media and traditional media. Strong experience in media planning, media partnerships, events, community relations and PR
SOCIAL MEDIA SAVVY –
Editor and chief contributor to AdsWithegs.com, past editor ofThe Bloggers Bulletin. Led LinkedIn groups, created Facebook business pages and Twitter sites, organized blog contributor community, and trained business groups in social media
Check out AdsWithLegs.com
, and TheMarketingPlaza.com
MOTIVATIONAL TEAM MANAGEMENT
– Successfully manage diverse, multi-functional teams including market research, community service, PR, economics, creative graphics, and IT. Inspires out-of-the-box thinking and passionate enthusiasm from staff, interns, vendors, freelancers, and partners
I’m a creative copywriter and concept person with a great graphics eye. Together with designers, other writers, ad agencies when budget allows, and freelancers, we develop a creative brief to make a marketing project resonate with its intended audience. Whether B2B or B2C, I work hard to get advertising and marketing out the door that makes people sit up and take notice and, most importantly, take action.
RESULTS DRIVEN -
Consistently exceeds goals under deadline with cost-effective solutions
– Effective marketing helps a business grow, which ultimately is measured in dollars and cents. At The Press, circulation has grown for the past two years, bucking all national trends. We are the first and only paper in NJ that has launched digital subscriptions, gaining a new revenue stream from online readers. For a previous employer, I helped build a consulting service that became the key revenue growth service for a trade association.
Companies & Clients Served
The Press of Atlantic City Media Group
The NAPL Network – National Associations of Print Leaders & Quick Printers
Plaza Communications & Consulting Group
North Jersey Media Group
Premier Financial Group
NJ Poison Information & Educational Services
NJ Association of School Administrators
Thomas J. Lipton, Inc.
Urban Health Institute
- MPA, Masters Public Administration, Maxwell School, Syracuse University
- BA, American Studies, Syracuse University. Enrolled at Newhouse School of Journalism.
- Member, INMA, International Newspaper Marketing Association
- Member, PR Council of Greater Atlantic City
- Member, Philadelphia Ad Club
- Past Vice Chair, Advisory Board, Foodbank of Southern New Jersey
- Past PR Chair, NJ Ad Club